Thomas Jefferson Middle School Announcements
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 — Day A
1) Birthdays Today – February 26th…Juelz Buchanan.
2) Mrs. Meyer’s homebasae would like to thank everyone that participated in the Humane Society Drive this year. The winner of the competition is Mr. Rottler’s homebase. Mrs. Meyer will be in touch with Mr. Rottler’s homebase to set up the time for an ice cream party.
3) Sports Today – Boys Gold Basketball…Jefferson Gold vs. Roosevelt Black. 7th grade at Roosevelt and 8th grade at Jefferson; both games begin at 4 p.m.
4) Attention musical cast and crew! We are doing a second t-shirt order. Your order form and money need to be turned in by Monday, March 4th at 2:30 p.m. No exceptions! If you ordered a shirt in the first round you will be receiving your shirts shortly. Thank you for your orders!
5) Tuesday, Feb 26th: Kids N Canvas with Brandi Burnell. Wednesday, Feb 27th: Chess Club with Mark Bowers; FIELD TRIP to Creative Adventure Lab to Paint Pottery (25 students max). Thursday, Feb 28th: Yoga with Molly Schreiber; Family Literacy Night with NICC (5:30 – 7 pm). Friday, March 1st: Homework Help.