Thomas Jefferson Middle School Announcements
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 — Day B
1) Birthdays Today – March 5th…Anthony Fuerst.
2) LRC will be closed 8th and 9th periods this week. The LRC will be closed all day today.
3) This Friday, March 8th we will be hosting our own mini Dance Marathon sponsored by Loras College. The cost of the dance is $4. Money raised will go to the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital. Last year, UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital cared for 71,754 patients from every county in Iowa.
4) 6th grade basketball will be starting next week. Students must have a physical on file. You can sign up in the lunchroom.
5) Young Citizen’s Forum will be release at 8:30 and will return around 1:30.
6) LEAP…Tuesday, March 5th: Kids N Canvas with Brandi Burnell. Wednesday, March 6th: Nail Polishing with Sharon from Carnegie-Stout; 20 students max. Dogs with Kelsey from the Dbq Humane Society; 20 students max. Thursday, March 7th: Yoga with Molly Schreiber. NO HOMEWORK HELP on Thursday. Friday, March 8th: School Dance from 3:00 until 5:00.